Georgia-Pacific has an immediate need for aMaintenance Technician
at our Richmond, IN facility.This is a highly skilled hourly position that requires an individual who can troubleshoot and perform maintenance on manufacturing equipment in both our converting and print center departments.If you are looking for an excellent opportunity with a growing organization, apply today!
This role will be on a 2nd or 3rd shift, so will need to be open to either shift.What you will do in your role.
The experience you will bring.Basic Qualifications:
- Troubleshooting, installing, aligning, dismantling, repairing and maintaining industrial machinery and mechanical equipment for improved reliability and uptime
- Performing routine machine maintenance to identify and correct mechanical defects before machines fail
- Maintaining operations equipment to achieve optimal performance levels
- Working with operations associates to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participating in safety program
- Helping meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes & conveyors
- Experience troubleshooting & repairing hydraulics & pneumatics
- Experience working with/in electricals
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Experience with PLC's
- Associate's degree or higher in an electrical/mechanical or electro-mechanical field prior to starting work.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing machinery on offset lithography presses (sheet or web) in a print center department.
- Maintenance Lead with experience managing Preventative Maintenance, Maintenance Teams, Contractors.
- Maintenance Tech with electric and/or hydraulic experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Maintenance experience working with Printing Press Equipment:Heidelberg, KBA, Goss, etc.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf