The Infrastructure Operations Analyst will be a part of an international team that designs, develops and delivers new applications and infrastructure services for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Koch Technology Center (KTC) is being developed in India to extend its IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function. As KTC rapidly scales up its operations in India, its employees will get opportunities to carve out a career path for themselves within the organization. This role will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out the Koch Technology Center (KTC) over the next several years. Working closely with global colleagues would provide significant international exposure to the employees.
The Infrastructure Operations Analyst will utilize enterprise monitoring and management tools to oversee the healthy operation of the network, server, and storage environments at Georgia-Pacific manufacturing locations.Scope includes on premise and cloud servers and storage, as well as Local Area Network equipment including switches, wireless controllers, and wireless access points.What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or equivalent degree.
- 5 years experience demonstrating subject matter expertise supporting core infrastructure components with a focus on wired and wireless networking including:
oSecurity related to end points/LAN/wireless
onetwork troubleshooting and performance
- 1-3 years experience in core infrastructure technologies (server, storage, backup, network, endpoints).
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Problem resolution and critical thinking skills.
- Desire to optimize and improve performance and reliability of GP's IT capability.
- Team approach to work product.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Working with various infrastructure technologies that include LAN and wireless data communications, switches, routing, wireless controllers andfirewalls withing a Business and Manufacturing Process environment.
- Oversight and gerenal support of IT assets wintin a Business and Manufacturing Process environment to include servers, storage, backup/recover, end points.
- Analyze infrastructure asset performance and develop thresholds and alerting for predictive maintenance across manufacturing systems.
- Using enterprise monitoring and management tools respond to alerts, resolve issues, identify trends document and communicate actions taken.
- Provide triage and remediation for escalated infrastructure services to Georgia Pacific Mill and Plant manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure all infrastructure assets have complete and accurate meta data items stored in enterprise CMDB.Follow up with key contacts to maintain tags and meta data.
- Coordination with international infrastructure team members to support, optimize and secure GP assets and services.
- Prepare effective dashboards and reporting for various levels of IT and business staff.
- Participate in project activities.
- CCNA and/or CCNP certifications
- Experience monitoring and managing systems utilizing predictive maintenance thresholds and alerting.
- Experience with the following tools:
- Experience with cybersecurity
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.