Description We are looking for you to become our Receptionist to join ouradministration team in Guardian Egypt.
The work is usually performed in a waiting area such as a lobby or front office desk of an organization or business. The title receptionist is attributed to the person who is employed by an organization to receive or greet any visitors or clients and answer telephone calls. What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Researching, arranging, and coordinatingtravel, transportation and accommodation for employees and clients according to a specific organization's business and budget needs
- researches and books flights, ground transportation and hotel accommodations.
- Support the administration team in new projects.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Expert level in English and Arabic language is mandatory
- High proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Residing in Cairo
- You are a team-oriented person who has strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor Degree in any business major.
- Ability to work in 10th of Ramadan city